What matters should be paid attention to in the engineering design of PTFE membrane structure? What are the basic common sense of PTFE membrane structure engineering design? Regarding these issues, I believe all friends who want to do PTFE membrane structure engineering want to know. Today, Marriott Membrane Structure will take you to find out.
When designing PTFE membrane structure engineering, there are some basic common sense that we should pay attention to. Next, let's take a look.
The PTFE membrane structure adopts the limit state design method based on probability theory, and calculates with the design expression of partial coefficients.
2. PTFE membrane structure should be selected according to the nature and grade of the building, service life, service function, structural span, fire protection requirements, regional natural conditions and durability of the membrane material.
3. The design of the PTFE membrane structure should be carried out according to the load, supporting conditions, manufacturing and processing, construction conditions and other special conditions.
4. The design content of PTFE membrane structure includes shape design, load analysis, cutting design, accessory design, and supporting structure design.
5. The shape design, load analysis, and cutting design of PTFE membrane structure should be integrated design based on the construction process.
6. PTFE membrane material can only withstand tension, not pressure and bending moment.
7. The maximum principal stress of the PTFE membrane surface should be less than the strength design value of the membrane material. Under long-term load, the minimum principal stress should be greater than or equal to the stress value that maintains its initial equilibrium shape.
8. In the integrated design of PTFE membrane structure, the relaxation, creep and aging of the membrane material should be considered.
9. When designing PTFE membrane structure, the influence of membrane material replacement on the overall structure in the use stage should be considered.
10. The design of PTFE membrane structure should consider that when the membrane material is damaged, the supporting structure should still maintain its own strength, rigidity and stability.
The above is a detailed introduction of the basic common sense of what should be paid attention to in the engineering design of PTFE membrane structure. I hope I can help you. If you have other questions about membrane structure engineering, you can contact Marriott Consulting. Marriott, a professional membrane structure company, can definitely help you solve your problems.
Sitemap | Technical Support